Re: Kenwood D7 and PSCAT2, ISS ?

I have been working stations with my TH-D7A(g) through ISS and PCSAT2
with no trouble.  I use a handheld arrow beam antenna.  With this
setup, I have no trouble gettting into either bird.

I use the default group code of APK001 so that is not your problem.

What paths are you using?  ISS responds to RS0ISS-3 and PCSAT2
responds to PCSAT2

Hope that helps.

A.J.

--