New vesion of Uni_Trac available on September 18, 2005

That sounds nice but does it also fix the problem I have with the Kenwood
TS2000x (and Unitrac 2000 hardware, Untrac 2003 software) when I track the
ISS or Shuttle and use the same band for both uplink and downlinks the mode
always goes to AM even thought the info file for ISS is set to FM???

Perry Yantis WB8OTH
pyantis@earthlink.net