For JA1COU

Hello All,

Last night, I had a very fine QSO with JA1COU via FO-29.  However, I could
not locate his QSL information in qrz.com.

If JA1COU is on this list, I would appreciate if you could contact me off
the list, so that I can get your QSL details to send you a QSL card.  Or if
anyone else knows his email address, I would be glad to have it.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the bandwidth.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.