Pre-amp article

Hi all.

I have just returned from a week in Slovenia and Croatia to see that The
Journal has just been published and that I have several mails about the 70cms+
pre-amp article.

My apologies for the delay in responding, but I have just walked  through the
door and am wading through a large amount of mail ( both  the 'e' and real
varieties) needing attention

I will respond individually in the next 24 hours. Hope that's  OK.

Thanks

David  G0MRF