wisp and rf

Hello all,
Well I am pretty sure I have the rf problem solved. Started grounding
everything. Nothing seemed to work. Even with a lot of torrids on the cables
 Sitting in the shack drinking a cup of coffee it hit me.. How about the
computer... Bingo!! Grounded the PC and the rf seems to be gone. Left the
rig and Pc on running Wisp all day and it did not freeze up. Kept changing
the tracking and all seems well. Now I have to get the Dir-View to work so I
can read the messages..hi... I dropped a copy of NotePad in the Wisp program
but doesn't help. Will keep playing around with it to see if I can find the
problem...Thanks Gould for the help.....

Don....w2xb