crossband packet with TM-V7 data connector is a problem!

Hello All,

I have a TNC connected with my Kenwood TM-V7.
The TM-V7 has a data connector but the data mode
does not work on crossband operation (only 1 band).
I want to TX at 2m. and RX at 70cm (for PCSAT2).
Does anyone knows a modification, cause I do not
want to use the TM-V7 ext speaker jack.
I'm also looking for TM-V7 service software.

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.mine.nu