2006 Symposium Hotel Survey

On behalf of the 2006 Symposium planning committee I'd like to
welcome AMSAT and ARISS to San Francisco.  We invite everyone to
participate in a survey about hotels and hotel services.  The Bay
Area has so much to offer we will be faced with a number of decisions
between hotels, and what better way to make a decision than to give
added weight to the preferences of the attendees.

The survey is located at:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/symposium/survey.php

We want to lock in hotel rates early to get the best rates and we
also want to give adequate time for people who have to cash in
tickets they booked for Lafayette.  So the survey will end on October
1.  We hope to announce the hotel a few weeks later.  So please
express your opinions early before the survey ends.

In the future we will also have surveys about events, tours, spouse
tours and things for kids, so please visit the Symposium part of the
AMSAT website often.

Your opinions matter, and more importantly we want to make you
welcome here in the bay area.

73,

Emily Clarke ( posted on behalf on of Project OSCAR)