satpc32/wisp

Hello Group,
Run into a little problem here. I keep getting rf in the pc. Anyone on else
having that problem. I am using low power with my ft-847. Have rf torrids on
all the lines. But at least once during a pass the pc will freeze. Have to
do a hard boot. Tried turning off all the gear and no luck. It has to be the
ft-847 or the dsp 2232. Can't see to isolate it.
Any suggestions?.. The other problem is that I can't read the msgs in
View-Dir". Left click on the messages but no luck. I must have a setting
wrong in some program. Is it trying to read the message in Note pad. I have
Word as my reader.

Don...w2xb