Re: stateside via so50 & more

Thanks John, you're my first California contact on AO-51!
Coincidentally, I was contacted by another OM from the list in
California to make a sched on AO-51 so this was a good impromptu test.
 I hit LOS about 30 seconds after our QSO, but glad to be able to make
the trip GN37 > CM97 from the deck!

73,
Mark VO1ONE