doppler.sqf file settings for satpc32: for fo29,ao7 mode b, vo52

If anyone has  some frequency settings for the subject satpc32 file &
sats that you would like to share, assuming  ssb voice use , please
send me direct off-list.  I seem to have some kind of mental block
figuring if my downlink freq should be 0 or 1.8 or 2.1 or 2.8 khz
above/below uplink using these inverting sats with ssb, my radio is a
ft-847 with a 2.1 khz IR crystal filter installed instead of the stock,
and I seem to always fight with the issue, even using full doppler
control. No changes have been made to the default menu settings on the
ft-847 to compensate for the different filter.

Thanks in advance, and look for us @ K4P on a dxpedition with sat ops
this weekend from Pigeon Key, FL.

Thanks,
Greg