RE: Baycom Queston

Not Baycom, but there was at one time a Windows equivalent program that
drove the same hardware interface.  "Wintnc", I think it was called.  Worked
fine under Win98SE, and had more functionality than the original Baycom
program (Mailbox, and maybe some other stuff).

I may still have the old zip file around somewhere, if you can't find it on
the 'Net.

Greg  KO6TH

Has anyone ever made Baycom program run with Windows HP, and if so, E-mail
me how you did it.
tnx
Jim
http://www.knology.net/~w4lwt