Re: Schedule for AO-51 in September

OZ1MY wrote:
> Hi all,

> It will be switched to 2.4 GHz downlink with 38k4 digital
> modulation during the coming weekend.

I'm torn!  After getting the crystal for my $6 downconverter a day after
AO-51 last came out of 2.4 Ghz I've been itching for it to go back to
that mode again so I can give it a try!

But just today I got a "new" second hand dual band HT and was looking
forward to trying some QRP handheld ops with it!

Guess I better not miss the next few nights passes if I want to play
with my new radio :D

---
Jason Hitesman
N8INJ