Schedule for AO-51 in September

Hi all,
May be I am out of line here - but you should all
take a look at www.amsat.org at the new schedule for
AO-51 in September.
It will be switched to 2.4 GHz downlink with 38k4 digital
modulation during the coming weekend.
Those of us who are involved in the SSETI-Express project are very
happy about that since it makes it possible for us to test our
receiving systems.
After the weekend AO-51 will be in 2.4 GHz mode-V/S repeater mode for
the next week.

We are very happy about it and would like to thank the
controllers for this opportunity to make tests.

Also we hope AO-51 has been put to good use during the flooding
in New Orleans and devastation in other states.

73 OZ1MY
Ib