From: Erich Eichmann
Date: 09/12/05 22:32:36
To: Don Blachura
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] iss

Hello Don,
hopefully you do not find the instruction file  regarding the ISS, because
it is wrong, hi.
Seriously:
SatPC32ISS doesn't require a particular setup  regarding observer, rotor and
radio control. It takes these settings from the "normal"  SatPC32.

Now I detected a bug in the SatPC32 12.4 setup file:
Perhaps you have seen that the SatPC32  V. 12.4 setup file installs
SatPC32ISS.Exe and 2 required aux. files into the SatPC32 program folder.
So, after installation you can immediately start SatPC32ISS from
Windows/Start/Programs or you can create a shortcut to SatPC32ISS.Exe on the
desktop for a quick launch.
The instruction file SatPC32ISS.txt, however, still says: copy the files
from the sub folder ISS into the SatPC32 main folder. That is no longer
necessary, and even worse: The SatPC32ISS.Exe in the subfolder is the old
file that will not work in the 12.4 environment (same problem as with
DDESat32).

I think, I will upload a revised setup file.

vy 73s, Erich, DK1TB