Re: Any AMSAT demo at DCC ?

Don:

I really hate to miss the DCC but I cannot go to both DCC and AMSAT
meetings because of my commitment level.  The other issue is that it
seems somehow inappropriate to put on our best AMSAT show two weeks in
advance of the AMSAT meeting even if the overlap is small.

While we now know there will be no AMSAT symposium, there will be the
AMSAT Eagle design conference and annual membership meeting in
Pittsburgh.  But these talk decisions were made long before Katrina
wrecked our plans.

Bob