satpc32 and wisp

Hello all,
Upgraded the new Satpc32 upgrade. Works fine in satpc32 for the birds. Went
to Wisp and set it up. Using w0lmd's tracker. Can't get wisp to open up.
W0lmd's tracker comes up on the tool bar. with the message that it can't
find the port. It keeps opening up the W0lmd icon on the tool bar until you
shut the PC off. Tried resetting the comport to zero, but no dice. I might
be looking right at the problem and don't see it. But thought would ask the
group if anyone has upgraded it? I am using a ft-847, W0lmd,s tracker and a
dsp 2232. Worked fb before the upgrade.
any idea's ???

Don...w2xb