CQ Arrow users in G land

Just to let you know that the Grolsch offer for a " 4 can cool tube " is
back - this is an over-the-shoulder sling bag that's long  enough  to take
a dissassembled Arrow  (Or you could put 4 cans of cold beer in it).

You need 2 special plastic tokens from promotions packs of 4 cans - so 8
cans cost me £8.42 in threshers' (this isn' t an advert).

It's a not-very-limited edition of 42,500 (minus one for me - my last one
went Stateside, Hi).

And you get to drink the beer too...

enjoy

andy G0SFJ