  From: Iain McFadyen
  To: Paul Luggar
  Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 3:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Online atomic clock

  Was it me who gave you the original link?

  I strongly recommend Symmtime, from Symmetricom. http://www.symmetricom.com/
and is free. The company only hopes that when you want to buy time servers and
clock displays, you consider them first! Very nice company:... Been using it
for years, and yes, Symmtime does take into account the circuit latency
between your PC and the server.

  The "help" screens within  Symmtime include a relatively good tutorial, and
the website is fine too.

  Iain   KI4HLV