Re: SatPC32 update is released

Wayne, thanks for this note.  SatPC32 is slowly becoming the
CUBESAT standard for PC's.  We seem to be able to configure this
program easily.  Modification to Ver 12.4, SatPC is of great value.
Any time modifications and even more importantly limitations, DK1TB
know about is appreciated.  CUBESAT will not recommend anything
that we have not put into practice first!
      By the way Wayne, the small piece of paper added to the CD
ROM package from AMSAT was most valuable!!      Cliff K7RR