FT-847

I've got an FT-847 on its way to my shack.  Now I need to think about
computer control...

I need suggestions for what software to work with.  I've got a 2 ghz
machine running Windows XP, with a gig of ram and lots of room on the
hard drive.  I have Satscape and/or Predict for my tracking software.
I'd like suggestions for how to interface the rig with the computer both
for satellite use, for contest control, and also for day-to-day logging
and use.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO