RE: DSP-2232 Problem

Howard,

I used to see something like that.  The cure was to gently pry the EPROM
chips part way out of the socket, and then reseat them.  Worked fine, but I
had to repeat the process every year or so.  Finally, I removed every
socketed chip, blew out the holes, cleaned the pins with pure alcohol, and
then carefully reinstalled them.  No problems in 5+ years.  Might be worth
doing a fall cleaning before proceeding to more drastic measures.

Alan
WA4SCA