  From: Anthony Monteiro<mailto:aa2tx@comcast.net>
  To: AMSAT-BB<mailto:amsat-bb@amsat.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:45 PM
  Subject: [amsat-bb] Ham Radio in the Wall Street Journal

  Dear Friends,

  Just a note to let everyone know that today's
  Wall Street Journal had an article about
  how ham radio operators have been providing
  emergency communications in New Orleans.

  Here is the link to the (free) online article:

  http://online.wsj.com/public/article/0,,SB112597561578132422,00.html?mod=to
d<http://online.wsj.com/public/article/0,,SB112597561578132422,00.html?mod=to
d>
  ays%5Ffree%5Ffeature

  73
  Tony AA2TX
  ----
  Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org<mailto:amsat-bb@amsat.org>. Opinions expressed
are those of the author.
  To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to
Majordomo@amsat.org<mailto:Majordomo@amsat.org>