Re: computer controleld satellite radio

Thanks it does work.  I did try that as it was the way that was defined
in the KISS protocol document from Phil Karn (KA9Q) but it didn't seem
to work.  Just checked my code and found I was sending 0xDB rather than
0xCO (used my define for ESC rather than END).

I have been using the D7 for Mode-S with the computer controlling the
downlink for doppler - works really well with a simple hand held 4 quad
patch antenna designed for WIFI use.

Not specifically Linux but Java.  The ground station is currently
running on Solaris 10 on an Ultra-60,  but will run on Linux and Windows.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt