Reminder: Feedback on Symposium Alternatives Requested

Folks:

I have received input from 27 people as of 2345 EDT Monday evening.
There is still time for people who have not yet responded to provide
their input.  Please note that I am looking for input from people who
may indeed attend the 2005 AMSAT Symposium based upon where it is
held.  BOD Members, Senior Officers, and key Eagle Team personnel
need not respond since presumably these individuals will attend a
Symposium no matter where it is held.  If an individual has not
already registered for the Lafayette Symposium and has no intention
of attending the 2005 AMSAT Symposium if it is held at one of the
specified cities listed in Question Two, there is no need to return
the Questionnaire.

One clarification for those who are already registered for the
Lafayette Symposium:  The wording of the questionnaire suggests that
those who are already registered for Symposium will attend no matter
where it is held.  That may not be a valid assumption for everyone.
If you are already registered for Symposium at Lafayette but you
would not be willing to attend in the event the Symposium is held at
one or more of the listed locations, then please note the locations
that won't work for you as a comment in Question Two.

Please remember that responses should be submitted no later than 1200
EDT Tuesday, 6 SEP to be included in the tabulation for BOD review
Tuesday evening. Again, we're interested in receiving input only from
those who 1) Could be attending the Symposium as a result of a choice
of venue,  or 2) Are already registered for Symposium at Lafayette.

Many thanks for the responses that I've received to date.

73

Barry A. Baines, WD4ASW
VP-Marketing & User Services
AMSAT-NA