Re: [bod] Re: Symposium Alternatives

Don Woodward wrote:

> Why is Atlanta not on your list?  It has a large airport which many
> flights already go through and has hosted the conference in the past.

	I won't attempt to answer for Barry, Don (I'm sure he'll reply
directly), but my understanding is that there is already a large influx
of refugees to Atlanta, so hotel space there may be at a premium.  That
is, in fact, exactly the reason we are considering cancelling out on
Lafayette.
	I truly enjoyed our past symposia in Atlanta, BTW, and under better
(more normal) circumstances, would certainly support the idea of a
meeting there.
	73, Paul  N6TX

--
Dr. H. Paul Shuch, N6TX