HRD FT-847 Support now official beta

The FT-847 is working well - performance bugs found and resolved. Still
needs proper same-band Doppler support but otherwise it's there.

http://www.ham-radio.ch/forums/viewtopic.php?p=15785#15785

Please read the satellite tracking help - for beta CAT control with the
FT-847 switch the radio's tracking off as this really slows down the reading
of frequency from the radio while you are spinning the tuning dial.

In two weeks I start the full IC-910H support - and I think I will end up
with the IC-910H.

Time to walk the dog.

Simon Brown
---
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

RSGB HF Convention: Friday 7th - Sunday 9th October 2005
Holidays: Monday 10th - Thursday 20th October 2005