From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Tyler Harpster
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 9:55 AM
To: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] basic PCsat2 operating questions.

So if I want to set up something to listen to PCsat2 right now, I'd need to
do the following???:

listen to downlink freq:  435.275   (plus/minus doppler) which contains APRS

data at 1200 baud AFSK?

Track it on the ISS because that's what it's mounted to?

And if I wanted to use it as a digi, I'd transmit on 145.825  1200 baud
AFSK?

Are these assumptions correct?

tnx de KM3G

Tyler