From: Don Blachura
Date: 09/04/05 13:55:54
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ts2000x internal TNC

Hello all,
Been fooling around with my ts2000x. Trying to setup my internal TNC . Have
not been having any luck. Can't get it to talk to the hyperterminal. It is a
setting somewhere. I see that the 2000 shows the tnc ,pkt and the pc display
on the sub screen. Also getting  garbled text in the hyperterminal.
Need some ideas.....

Don...w2xb