RE: N5UXT

Hi All,

 I am alive and well back in Jefferson,La. This is 3 miles from New
Orleans. I am in the

communication room of the East Jefferson Hosiptal handling Emergency
Traffic and Health Traffic.

 Folks, I have never is my life expected what I came accross coming back
into the city or should I say Metairie, La. It looks like a war zone.
Mother Nature showed us what she can do.

 As for the two houses, well, they are under 10 feet of water and they
have been this way for

7 days now.  I have been unable to get into the area where the houses are
located and probably will not be able to until a month or two. I hope
that no one ever has to live this experience in their life time.

Anyhow, I will have to pass on the Lafeyette Meeting this year. I do have
1 room that I reserved

and will be glad to transfer to anyone that may want it. Feel free to
email me to make arrangements.

73 for now.

Angelo

ask, you will never know!!