RE: AMSAT-BB-digest V2004 #862<comments about Guam>

Much thanks to all who sent the info about my inquiry about Guam and the
Echo sat, and also ISS. I will be there tomorrow and will be checking the
airwaves tomorrow as I travel the island. I carry 2 HT's and hopefully
will be able to hear on em<vx5r and ft530>,

73's to all and I got all the info that you guys sent.

Larry Fields, n6hpx/mm <kh2>