Re: DSP-2232/TS-2000x Help Request

Steve:

You cannot use the audio output circuits.  They are not broad enough,
flat enough, ANYTHING enough.  You need a tap off the discriminator.
Many modern rigs (maybe the TS-2000?) provide such a tap.  The
DSP1232/2232 continues to be one of the better demodulators for this
class of signal because of the rapid acquisition clock/equalizer which
gear shifts to a better mode for tracking.

Bob
N4HY