Re: N5UXT

Michael Kingery wrote:
> This was in the "ARLP037 Propagation de K7RA" bulletin email last night.
> For those concerned about the status of N5UXT.

N5UXT was connected to echolink node, K5JD, yesterday and was responding to emails to try and handle traffic in and out
of the affected areas.  He had VHF access to much of the affected area he said.  I gave his email address to the 7.290
net to help them pass traffic if possible.  But, there is still a lot of RF traffic overwhelming things and the band
conditions are not good.  We should get all of those net controls hooked up on instant messaging, or echolink so that
they can use the internet for casual or peripheral conversation and focus the use of RF on RF specific needs.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW