From: "Lawn, Richard" <RLawn@uarts.edu>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 2:38 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] SatPC32 FT-847 Problem

> I seem to be having a problem with CAT control of my FT-847. For example
tonite I just tried to make some QSOs on FO-29 and the transmit vfo would
suddenly move the decimal on me randomly to 14.39 etc.... instead of 143.9
etc... If I close the application and restart things are fine for a minute
and then it swtiches agn to 20 meters. I've tried both 9600 and 57600
settings. Any suggestions??