A geek and ARRL SSB

Geeks can gitty up and go too:

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2005/DXPhone/
http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/2005/DXPhone.pdf

US-VE assisted SOAB: 7-th.  I was tired and quit Sunday at noon, having
gotten 4 hours sleep the night before the contest and 3 hours sleep
during the contest. Given the 8 more hours, and supposing 1/3 the rate
of that morning, I would have been 2nd or 3rd.

Gerald Youngblood(Flex)  is working me too hard!.

But don't let that fool you.  It always pays to be using a fully
equipped SO2R and have five towers and four squares and beverages on 80
and 160.  At least I helped put them up!  Thanks to N2NT for allowing me
to operate his station.

Bob
N4HY