RE: Winorb36

Norm,
Change the file extension to .2li ("two line") instead of .tle

73,
Jerry, M/K5OE (ex VK8OE)

VK2XCI writes:
Good afternoon all,

For some reason, I cannot get WinOrbit36 to auto-update the  satellite
database, and I know it has done it previously.

Latest keps from amsat-keps are saved at
c:\program files\winorb36\keps\orb05244.tle with a date of 02/09/2005

The database fails to auto-update on start-up. Setup > Satellite
Database > Database > AutoUpdate gives the error message:
No new files found in C:\Progra~1\Winorb36\keps

Setup > Satellite Database > Database > Update from File works as
advertised, selecting the file from the browse box.

This happened once before and I'm hanged if I can remember what I did to
resolve it!

All help is appreciated.

--
Norm, VK2XCI,