Keps Dual IF 2.4GHz downconverter available.

I still have one 13LNC72 - downconverter from Keps Communication.

www.keps.it

This is a brand-new unit (unopened, in original box) and has a switchable IF
output (144-146 or 434-436). Comes with original test report. I brought
these units from Europe two months ago. All are gone, just one left.

Please make an offer. PayPal payment required. Shipping cost will be US$
25.00 from Canada (incl. insurance).

Stefan, VE4NSA