Re: SatPC32 FT-847 Problem

Hi Rick,

This sounds like a problem that I have experienced with
the FT-847. It seems to be necessary to make sure you are NOT
in satellite mode (i.e. VFO Tracking) when using CAT control as
the microcontroller in the FT-847 seems to get confused when you
try to change the TX frequency at the same time that it tries to track
the RX VFO changes. So, make sure you are NOT in VFO tracking mode
and see if that clears up the problem.

73,
Tony AA2TX

---