RE: SatPC32 FT-847 Problem

Feed the data coming out of your PC back into a com port or another PC to
prove what is coming out

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Lawn, Richard
Sent: Saturday, 3 September 2005 10:39 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] SatPC32 FT-847 Problem

I seem to be having a problem with CAT control of my FT-847. For example
tonite I just tried to make some QSOs on FO-29 and the transmit vfo would
suddenly move the decimal on me randomly to 14.39 etc.... instead of 143.9
etc... If I close the application and restart things are fine for a minute
and then it swtiches agn to 20 meters. I've tried both 9600 and 57600
settings. Any suggestions??
Rick
W2JAZ