SatPC32 FT-847 Problem

I seem to be having a problem with CAT control of my FT-847. For example tonite I just tried to make some QSOs on FO-29 and the transmit vfo would suddenly move the decimal on me randomly to 14.39 etc.... instead of 143.9 etc... If I close the application and restart things are fine for a minute and then it swtiches agn to 20 meters. I've tried both 9600 and 57600 settings. Any suggestions??
Rick
W2JAZ