Re: PCSAT2 9600 baud science data - lack of

Ken
The FTSCE data should be back.  We noticed PCSAT2
side B had reset on 9/1 and so we restored it last
night (9/2) along with 10 sec BLN1's just to keep  the
downlink active between FTSCE data so we can easily
tell if it has reset or not.  thanks Bob

>>> "Ken Swaggart" <k.swaggart@charter.net> 09/01/05 11:57 PM >>>
Did I miss something? No 9600 baud PCSAT2 solar cell data heard on 437.975
MHz during the 9/1 0316 - 1121Z or 9/2 0342Z passes over the west coast. Saw
a bunch of "... default LT1" messages on 9/2, but nothing on 9/1.

Ken, W7KKE