Re: Pacsat2 attempt

>I am attempting to hit Pacsat2 from a ship in the
>gulf of Alaska. ... I am using a TH-D7A(g) and a
>wip antenna.   Would appreciate notification if
>anyone hears wb5eku-3.

When using APRS via a satellite, (and if you also use
the same radio terrestrially,) be sure to use a unique
SSID for satellite operations only (usually -6) so
that your next terrestrial packet does not then
overwrite your previous success by satellite.

You can always check to see if  you got in at this

de WB4APR