Re:Flatholm Island Expedition.

Hi all.
Recovering after very busy  and exhausting time on the Flatholm  Island
Expedition.
I want to apologise to those hoping to make a contact with our group via
satellite for this rare DX square.
I did manage to escape from the main activity on the HF bands, however
despite my attempts on a number of days to respond
to calls, I regret that due to interference I was unable to clarify any of
the call signs.
The main reason was due to blocking by telemetry and data links being used
on the Island from the Lighthouse.
A major security exercise was also taking place to the north of the island
and for some reason, this appeared to be another
source of the problem
I am also very disappointed that I was unable to make any contacts, I would
however like to hear from any that heard me calling
and responded with a reply.
On the positive side I am pleased to learn that Howard Long ( G6LVB) had
moer success with his trip. Congratulation Howard.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY
Amsat - UK
Amsat NA