Need more permanent SATgates

Roger, thanks.
Yes we need as many IGates as we can to cover
all the APRS satellite downlinks and get them into
the global APRS system.  This wil enable global
mobile satellite communications everywhere.

ARISS downlink on 145.800
PCsat downlink on 145.825
PCSAT2 dowlink on 435.275
PCSAT2 9600 baud telemetry on 437.975
And, if ECHO ever gets the 9600 baud
        digipeater enabled, we will need 9600
        baud receivers there too.

An APRS satellite IGate is nothing more than
a radio hooked to a minimum of an OMNI
antenna, SHORT coax, a TNC, and a PC online.
Done.      See:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pec/PC2satgateA.txt

de Wb4APR, Bob