Re: PCSAT2 APRS Success!

My SatGate here in MD is up and running to receive on 437.275 at
1200baud.  I have computer doppler control working, but I only have an
omni antenna on it right now so it is still missing a lot of packets.
I will hook it to a beam and rotator as soon as possible which will
greatly improve the receive.

A.J.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U