Re: Re: PCSAT2 APRS Success!

Hi Scott,

On the first pass, it caught me by surprise and I didn't have a chance
to set things up correctly.  On the second and third passes, I was
busy trying to get the SatGate configured for doppler tracking, etc...
 I think I have everything good to go now.  I'm just waiting for the
next pass.  The SatGate is on an omni right now.  Hopefully I'll get a
chance to set up the beam and rotator soon.

I'm connecting to satgate.aprsca.net:10150  Is that server for
telemetry only?  I'll go ahead and switch to socal.aprs2.net 10150

Thanks!

A.J.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U