Re: TH-D7AG Owners

If you mean can you put it in KISS mode, the answer is yes.

Connect via a terminal program like Hyperterminal and type the following:

KISS ON
RESTART

You will see STA blink a couple of times on the display, then nothing
else.  You will not get a response on the terminal screen.  That will
put it in KISS mode.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com