HRD FT-847 Support

http://www.hb9drv.ch/tmp/old/HamRadioDeluxeVersion033b857.exe

This has much better FT-847 support, especially in the satellite tracking. I
have worked around a few FT-847 problems.

Please read the help - if you have questions or problems please post ASAP
(direct mail to me is OK) as I only have the FT-847 until Friday evening
although I can borrow it again. Tomorrow I will add same band satellite
support (required for ISS).

Myself - I like this although I guess I will uncover a few bugs with this
evening's passes.

IC-910H support starts September 17th, I will be able to add full 100%
satellite support.

Simon Brown
---
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

RSGB HF Convention: Friday 7th - Sunday 9th October 2005
Holidays: Monday 10th - Thursday 20th October 2005