SSETI Express Launch Event Invitation 27 September 2005

Folks

In recognition of the effort put in by AMSAT-UK into the SSETI Express
mission, I am delighted to announce that interested parties from the amateur
satellite community have been invited to attend the launch event in London
at the Institute of Mechanical Engineers at 1 Birdcage Walk, SW1H 9JJ on the
morning of 27 September 2005.

There will be live video feeds from the launch site as well as an attempt to
receive signals from the satellite itself, due to overhead and transmitting
(if luck is on our side!) about 2.5 hours after launch. Although the launch
is scheduled at 06:52:26Z (07:52:26 local BST), there will be replays of the
launch during the morning. Best of all, it's free!

If you would like to attend, please let me know by Wednesday 7 September so
I can give the organisers the numbers interested.

73, Howard G6LVB