Re: Svalbard-HF-and PCSAT2 PSK-31

On 8/30/05, Robert Bruninga <bruninga@usna.edu> wrote:

> So questions are:
> 1) If you operate 10m frequently, what is your
> assessment of what is going on. (of course

I'm not sure if this helps, but for what it is worth, I have noticed 10m
openings over the past couple of days. From Maryland, I made a 10m SSB
contact with a station in Maine on Saturday. I also heard him working
stations in Wisconsin and Virginia. I was also able to copy the W1AW CW
bulletin on 10m last night.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com