Re: unidentified sat

>>> Bill Ward <b.ward@elec.gla.ac.uk>
>I was listening ... around 2010 on 435.280MHZ
>there was a 20 over 9 signal...
>Does anyone have any idea what satellite this was.

If it was at 2020z, then it was the PSK-31
transponder on PCSAT2.  It is an FM transmitter
retransmitting the audio output of the 10m
PSK-31 receiver on PCSAT2.  Many times you may
only hear 1 or less stations experimenting with it...
More are very welcome to try the uplink on 29.401
MHz.

de Wb4APR, Bob